Welcome to apply for ISSP Hungary Programme!
2. Application Documents
All documents should be finished and sent to our e-mailbox by all applicants until 10 June 2019.
• Online application form
• Motivation Letter
• Proof of language proficiency (ISSP transcript, IELTS, TOEFL or related)
• School certificates and their translations in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian (Prefer the notarized documents)
• Transcript of Records and its translations in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian (Prefer the notarized documents)
• Medical Certificate (AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C and Chest X-ray, or any other epidemic conditions, sample attached)
* Additional Documents for Art and Music Applicants
• Portfolio (applicants of study programmes in the field of Arts) :
photographs of three works of art / sketches (indicating the date of creation)
• Audio Portfolio(applicants of study programmes in the field of Music):
audio track of three works (indicating the date of the creation)
3. Submitting the Application
Please complete the ISSP application form and sign your name on it, then the scanned copy of all compulsory documents, including the signed application form should be sent to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org